About Kiddie Academy Mudgee
National Quality Standard Rating
This ratings chart displays how our service is improving quality for your child. All services across Australia will be assessed and rated against the National Quality Standard to improve quality and outcomes for children. More information about how our service is improving in each quality area is available from our staff members.
Meeting the National Quality Standard
- Educational program and practice 75% 75%
- Children’s health and safety 75% 75%
- Physical environment 75% 75%
- Staffing arrangements 75% 75%
- Relationships with children 75% 75%
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities 75% 75%
- Governance and leadership 75% 75%
What we provide
- Nappies and consumables
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Late afternoon snack
Kiddie Academy Mudgee offers a warm and nurturing learning environment where authentic, respectful relationships are fostered and where children learn through play, by doing, by asking questions, by interacting with others and the environment, by problem solving and by the purposeful use of resources.\
- Each child will have the time and opportunity to initiate their own learning by participating in experiences that interest and motivate them. They will have freedom to create and act on their own ideas, develop knowledge, and practice new skills.
- Our daily program is inclusive, with a desire to embed the perspectives of the traditional owners of our land, the Wiradjuri People and provides opportunities for children to interact with family, friends, community groups and services and the natural environment.
- We believe parents/caregivers are their child’s first teachers and family involvement in the program is encouraged as we work together in partnership to support their child/rens development.
- We as educators empower children to be those citizens to have responsibilities to understand their own rights but also the rights of others.
- We promote sustainability through recycling, gardening, using natural resources and reducing our use of plastic.
- We believe the provision of quality resources within a safe, fun, and stimulating environment will enhance each child’s desire to learn and to motivate them in becoming lifelong learners.
- We are genuine and accountable; we do what we say we do.
- We believe in a fun environment that is happy and engaging for children, educators, and families.
(Based upon the Early Years Learning Framework)
We acknowledge and pay our respects to the Wiradjuri People, past, present, and future, who are the traditional owners of this land that we learn and play on.
Kiddie Academy Mudgee
26 Melton Road
Mudgee, NSW 2850
02 6372 7220